Paypal Financing

Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

NEW INVENTORY!!!

NOW IN STOCK!!!


I have now gained access to a new connection that has allowed be to get my hands on more great deals for you! 

This new list will include a wide area of phones all new!

And the pricing is unbelievable! 

The list is available thru Google Drive here <<<<<<Click!

Once you have selected what you want from the list email me at camcal85@gmail.com with the subject NEW PHONE ORDER

I will then send you an invoice to pay securely thru PayPal. I will ship to PayPal confirmed addresses. 

Happy Shopping

Thanks for  stopping by



Cam Callender
Online Scout
623-521-5281


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...do not be shy!! Or subscribe by email below and continue to follow my newest posts!