Paypal Financing

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Playstation 3 $120

Just got the new ChromeCast so I am selling my Playstation 3. I have mostly been streaming movies on it and now with ChromeCast I will no longer need it to stream. 

Asking for $120 OBO also accepting T-mobile phone trades

I have also listed this on Craigslist 


I am selling my Fat PS3 80GB 4 USB port model with full backwards compatibility all the way to PS1! It comes with 1 controllers and a front side intercooler for longer hours of use. I have Dynasty Warriors 7, Kingdom of Amalur and Mortal Kombat Trilogy as games to throw in.

I recently had to recent my PS3 so I lost all of my game data and I got chromecast so I no longer need it for streaming movies and youtube. 





Call or text Cam 623-521-5281

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...do not be shy!! Or subscribe by email below and continue to follow my newest posts!