Paypal Financing

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

SWITCH AND SAVE WITH SOLAVEI BY 9/30


Now is the best time to switch to Solavei and save! The company is running a promotion thru the end of the month $20 off all rate plans for the first month! This is great savings and if you refer 6 others you can get your phone bill eliminated! Imagine this, switch for $9 + tax, refer a few friends and never pay a cell phone bill ever again! 

I am glad to announce I will never pay another phone bill! Now on to eliminating my wife's phone bill, then the rest of my family. You can do it to and I will help you!

Let me know if you are ready to switch and save?


Cam Callender
623-521-5281

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...do not be shy!! Or subscribe by email below and continue to follow my newest posts!