Paypal Financing

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

PACK AND GO CRUISE SALE THIS WEEKEND STARTING AT $139!!!



Now is the time to start planning that next vacation! Why not look into a Cruise? If you haven't been on one yet, definitely experience it! There is a flash sale for this weekend now until 12/21 to book for $139! 

Let me be upfront and tell you, Port fees and Taxes are not included in the $139. 

So plan on the price to be a little bit higher than that but for some including port fees and taxes you can be on the boat for $200! Not a bad deal for a 2-5 day Cruise! 

There are sailing dates now thru May to book from. Let me know the month you can go and I will see what pricing I can get for you!


Cam Callender
623-521-5281
www.travelcorrect.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...do not be shy!! Or subscribe by email below and continue to follow my newest posts!