Paypal Financing

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2016

CRUISE SPECIALS STARTING AT $199!!

If you haven't been on a cruise yet, now is the time to get them booked! Being a travel agent, I have found cruises to be a great value trip. You get to experience new places, meet tons of new people and have lots of fun on the ships! 

I highly recommend taking a cruise as I will be taking my second one this year! 



If you click the image above, it will take you to my video site where you can learn about Travel. If you enter your information in on that site you can actually reach my travel booking engine to book travel as well as sign up for a Free Travel Portal!! 

If you are ready to book now, contact me 

Cam Callender
623-521-5281
www.m.me/camcal85

or 

Fill out the form below if you wish for me to contact you if you have additional questions.




First Name


Last Name


Email


Phone


Best Time to Call


State


Comments/Questions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...do not be shy!! Or subscribe by email below and continue to follow my newest posts!